MORE IDYLLIC, LESS TYPICAL

Join me on my road to better fitness. I'll be posting thoughts, successes, challenges I've overcome, and visions of where I'm headed physically.

For me the last two years have been about increasing flexibility to facilitate a better golf swing. I think I'm finally ready to change my shape.

It's wild to say it, but I'm a couple of short years away from the big 40, and I don't want to be looking like I am.

I've never spent a lot of time at the computer at home - that's my excuse for posting so sporatically before, but with the ease of the blogger app on my iphone it's going to be a lot easier to record progress, gain positive strength from my friends, and benefit from project Vin.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

was hard becomes easy

Yesterday was a typical spring work day for me - just shy of 14 hours.  It's easy to come up with reasons not to hammer out a workout on days like this, but last night was different.  I thought of project Cancun, Bikini, and Ragnar.  It didn't take that long to decide I couldn't miss the first night of the first week.  So thanks to Bethany, Amy, and Kristi for being first in.  All the others that have emailed and commented were in my mind too: Al, Gwen, Jana, Stephanie, Sachiko, Randy, Cassie, Brit, Rhett, Chad, Scott, Erka, and Mignon.  I love the idea of what was hard became easy.  I hope everybody joins.  If you know somebody who could support you, email me an address, I'll send an invite.

1 comment:

  1. Another dozen friends have reached out to me today. Apparently I'm not the only one with fitness goals in my world. Brit got an email from her trainer today saying the two most important things to have for a fitness plan to succeed is accountability and motivation. Uh, yea. Looks like I'm four days ahead of Gold's Gym.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.