I worked out 4 days this week and saw 1.01% reduction in weight. I took a baseline body fat percentage measurement.
Britani worked out 4 days and saw a 1.01% weight loss. Rhett had 5 workout days and gave a baseline body fat percentage number. Randy worked out 3 days and gave me a baseline weight. Jana worked out 4 days. Morgan worked out 2 days and gave me a starting weight. Bethany worked out 3 days, gave me initial body fat percentage, bmi measurement, and weight. Karen gave me baseline weight.
Week 1 is just that. It's the start. If you missed reporting no worries, shoot me a text or email when it's convenient and I'll update this post.
Good luck, let's hammer it out people!
MORE IDYLLIC, LESS TYPICAL
Join me on my road to better fitness. I'll be posting thoughts, successes, challenges I've overcome, and visions of where I'm headed physically.
For me the last two years have been about increasing flexibility to facilitate a better golf swing. I think I'm finally ready to change my shape.
It's wild to say it, but I'm a couple of short years away from the big 40, and I don't want to be looking like I am.
I've never spent a lot of time at the computer at home - that's my excuse for posting so sporatically before, but with the ease of the blogger app on my iphone it's going to be a lot easier to record progress, gain positive strength from my friends, and benefit from project Vin.
For me the last two years have been about increasing flexibility to facilitate a better golf swing. I think I'm finally ready to change my shape.
It's wild to say it, but I'm a couple of short years away from the big 40, and I don't want to be looking like I am.
I've never spent a lot of time at the computer at home - that's my excuse for posting so sporatically before, but with the ease of the blogger app on my iphone it's going to be a lot easier to record progress, gain positive strength from my friends, and benefit from project Vin.
I also did the baseline body fat % that I texted to you earlier in the week. I am going to keep that as a motivation as well. We'll see how much that really changes.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all the project pics.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like em. Finding the right picture has been really fun, although I have to say it is the one thing I've done without consulting anybody. Hope they fit for you as much as they fit for me.
ReplyDeleteBethany I updated the week 1 post to include your text. I also figured out a better system for tracking everything. Secure and easy. If I can get it all done this and next week (the two busiest of my whole year) it will be no problem at any other time.
ReplyDelete