MORE IDYLLIC, LESS TYPICAL

Join me on my road to better fitness. I'll be posting thoughts, successes, challenges I've overcome, and visions of where I'm headed physically.

For me the last two years have been about increasing flexibility to facilitate a better golf swing. I think I'm finally ready to change my shape.

It's wild to say it, but I'm a couple of short years away from the big 40, and I don't want to be looking like I am.

I've never spent a lot of time at the computer at home - that's my excuse for posting so sporatically before, but with the ease of the blogger app on my iphone it's going to be a lot easier to record progress, gain positive strength from my friends, and benefit from project Vin.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

week 4

What is up party people?  The week 4 report is this:

I worked out four days and saw a minimal change in my body weight percentage. 

Kristi ran three days for a total of more than seventeen miles.  Rhett worked out four days.  Greg worked out four days.  Randy worked it six days and saw a one percent decrease in body weight.  Bethany worked out three days and is down nearly a percentage in body weight.

As a reminder, I'm only tracking percentage weight loss on a weekly basis so we can see progress, not get all caught up in how much.  The weekly numbers may be small, but it shows work.  Great job!

My crazy busy time leading up to graduations is now officially over and I'm very happy to report a significant increase in my attention is going to be on project Vin and helping us all get to where it is we want to be.

Thanks to Bethany, Kristi, and Britani for their renewed resolve as well. Let's do this!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Garth for keeping us all in line and helping us with our goals. So far so good, seems it gets easier to exercise and watch what I eat, and I feel better about myself. Keep it up guys. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sucked last week. Why is it I can eat healthy for about 2 weeks and then the will power goes away......Help!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.