MORE IDYLLIC, LESS TYPICAL

Join me on my road to better fitness. I'll be posting thoughts, successes, challenges I've overcome, and visions of where I'm headed physically.

For me the last two years have been about increasing flexibility to facilitate a better golf swing. I think I'm finally ready to change my shape.

It's wild to say it, but I'm a couple of short years away from the big 40, and I don't want to be looking like I am.

I've never spent a lot of time at the computer at home - that's my excuse for posting so sporatically before, but with the ease of the blogger app on my iphone it's going to be a lot easier to record progress, gain positive strength from my friends, and benefit from project Vin.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

GQ June

The Goal: 10% body fat
To Do: Vi Shake for breakfast / dinner, protein shake + creatine immediately post workout, grilled chicken / salmon salad for lunch, all the fruit / veggies I want for snacks. No sweets, treats, eating out, or soda. Water is what I drink. Vitamins morning and night. Walk 18 Monday - Friday at first light.

Goal: big arms, big chest.
To Do: Max OT workouts, chest, arms, back, rest day, repeat. Start with chest Saturday June 2nd, arms Monday, back Tuesday, rest Wednesday, chest Thursday, etc.

Goal: Own June. Be elite. Win my challenge.
To Do: Track progress, measure waist, flexed arms, and chest June 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th. Challenge friends on FB to join me.

Notes: for 1 month of my life I can be perfectly disciplined, motivated, resolved, and successful at this physical fitness endeavor. No excuse is good enough, no day is too busy, no chance to fail, because I choose to win.

Garth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.