Accountabilty is just owning it, no excuses. Support comes from working together over time, not just when it's easy.
This week I worked out once and lost once percent of my body weight.
Mignon worked out five times. Karen worked out seven days and lost over three percent body weight! Randy had five workouts. Gwen worked out twice and lost over two percent body weight. Greg gave me a baseline weight. Rhett worked out three days. Bethany worked out four days saw a one and a half percent reduction in body weight.
There are others that intend to report tomorrow. Text or email me results anytime and I'll update this post. Week three here we go!
MORE IDYLLIC, LESS TYPICAL
Join me on my road to better fitness. I'll be posting thoughts, successes, challenges I've overcome, and visions of where I'm headed physically.
For me the last two years have been about increasing flexibility to facilitate a better golf swing. I think I'm finally ready to change my shape.
It's wild to say it, but I'm a couple of short years away from the big 40, and I don't want to be looking like I am.
I've never spent a lot of time at the computer at home - that's my excuse for posting so sporatically before, but with the ease of the blogger app on my iphone it's going to be a lot easier to record progress, gain positive strength from my friends, and benefit from project Vin.
For me the last two years have been about increasing flexibility to facilitate a better golf swing. I think I'm finally ready to change my shape.
It's wild to say it, but I'm a couple of short years away from the big 40, and I don't want to be looking like I am.
I've never spent a lot of time at the computer at home - that's my excuse for posting so sporatically before, but with the ease of the blogger app on my iphone it's going to be a lot easier to record progress, gain positive strength from my friends, and benefit from project Vin.
OK, I'm not so sure it was 3% body fat. It was, however 3% body weight! But, you're in charge and I like it!
ReplyDeleteGood catch. I fixed it. Either way, you worked it this week. Nice job Karen.
ReplyDelete